Team Member - Copper Mountain
Posted Nov 10, 2020
Do you wake up every day smiling? If so this job is for you! We are looking for outgoing, intelligent, happy people to help guide our guests through the City Pop experience. You are on a team that directly interacts with the City Pop guest so you are literally the face of our brand. Our Team Members all take pride in their customer service abilities, their menu knowledge and their ability to make every guest smile.The Details:
- Assist our team by completing sales transactions and performing other support functions as directed by the business or assigned by management.
- Follow standardized recipes, cooking methods, portion controls, and packaging.
- Maintain high standards in food preparation and assume responsibility for quality and quantity of products served while working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Applicant is detail-oriented, able to learn quickly, safety-minded, courteous, organized, customer-service focused and a great team player.
- Efficiently wash and maintain clean dishes, glassware, flatware, trays, pots and pans washing manually.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all food and beverage items, their prices and availability.
- Effectively welcome every customer, develop enthusiastically satisfied patrons, and provide quality and consistent service.
- Exude a team player attitude and clearly communicate with customers and coworkers. Accurately take orders, gather items ordered, and hand over/deliver orders to customers at the counter and/or window
- Exhibits a customer comes first attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds guest expectations. Possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with guests and coworkers.
- Works well with other team members to promote an enjoyable experience to guests.
- Is detail oriented, self-motivated, and committed to helping make City Pop an amazing place to visit!
- Love time off? So do we - at City Pop we offer flexible work schedules!
- Team members are our best advisers! Enjoy a 50% savings on gourmet popcorn and bulk candy at any of our City Pop locations!
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required
- Must have ability to work past 9:00pm