Do you love engaging with customers? Are you passionate about an active lifestyle? We need you to join our mission to promote active enjoyment of the outdoors.
We offer rewarding work in the hospitality industry, a great culture and an amazing team. You’ll also get a flexible schedule, paid training and competitive pay.
Our Contact Center Agents are the front lines and first impressions when it comes to the sales and service of our park. We take inbound phone calls and inquiries from customers across the country that want to have a fun and exhilarating climbing experience with family, friends and groups. Your primary responsibility is to deliver an exceptional customer experience that reflects the amazing experience of our Parks.
As a Contact Center Agent, your job will include:
- Consistently go above and beyond to create a memorable guest experience
- Answer inquiries (phone, email, chat) from customers nationally
- Complete guest bookings for General Admission and birthday parties, ensuring that the guest has the option to make a reservation before visiting the Park
- Assist guests with questions regarding our Parks, events, groups, programs, birthday parties and other needs
- Promote the company’s mission and vision by sharing knowledge about the parks and climbing experience guests, group lead clients and new customers
- Understand all company processes, programs, events, policies and any current promotions or specials
- Identify and evaluate problems and analyze customer inquiries and determine the appropriate action
- Provide feedback and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: Park Managers, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Meet defined metrics for quality, productivity and customer experience goals
- Use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer Accurately log and record customer information into contact center databases needs, business rules, and processes
- Assist with training new team members for processes and technical training
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed in to assist other areas of the company
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service, retail or help desk capacity required; Sales experience a plus!
- Enthusiasm for our mission, Parks and offerings
- Exhibit a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude and be naturally engaging
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Strong research and creative problem-solving skills with solid analytical reasoning
- Possess strong organizational skills to include (time management, planning, attention to detail, and prioritization) to effectively manage calls and completing tasks
- Excellent PC proficiency, typing and data entry skills
- Experience with queues, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful
- The Contact Center is open 7 days a week. Shifts are flexible and can vary from week to week.
- This is an hourly, seasonal position, up to 40 hours/week from April 1 – September 30.
- Candidates should have a flexible schedule with both weekday and weekend availability.
- There is a mandatory orientation session and training period required for all candidates
ABOUT OUTDOOR VENTURES
Outdoor Ventures builds and operates a growing chain of world-class Adventure Parks in the US. Each Adventure Park of Outdoor Ventures consists of a selection of different “aerial trails” up in the trees of a forest, where participants navigate from one tree platform to another crossing challenge bridges of cable wood and rope as well as zip lines. The trails are color-coded according to difficulty, ranging from introductory through advanced, so there is suitable challenge depending on a climber’s experience and abilities. Participants wear harnesses which are doubly secured to safety cables using the Park’s “always locked on” system of interlocking safety clips.
“A climb” in any one of our Adventure Parks is a positive experience that leaves a lasting memory. Children, teens, adults and groups have fun and experience thrills—but they also build self-confidence, promote good health and encourage group camaraderie, all while connecting with the great outdoors. Climbers leave The Adventure Park exhilarated and can’t wait to tell friends and family about it. Return visits are typical.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing company with lots of flexibility, fun people, great perks, like free climbing, competitive compensation, and much more! We’re looking for energetic people with an aptitude to learn our business, and a commitment to provide exceptional customer service.