Continental Breakfast Attendant
Posted Apr 11, 2019
Bay Pointe Inn is seeking a friendly and energetic Continental Breakfast Attendant! In this role, an individual is charged with preparing all foods for guest's breakfast each morning. Associates are tasked with greeting every guest in a polite, professional manner. We are seeking an independent worker, who can excel with minimal supervision, but works well with others when multiple team members are scheduled.
Compensation: $10-$11 hourly, depending on qualifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills
- Good communicator
- Must be a "morning person" (shifts start at 6 am)
- Understand proper sanitation and food-handling rules and regulations.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Basic knowledge of food presentation
- Having a background using commercial kitchen equipment such as an oven, or flat-top griddle is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 6-12 months work experience is preferred, but not required.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
Must be available to work any shift. Weekends, and Holidays are required within a hospitality operation. Must be available to work from May 1st through Oct 31st
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently from area to area.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to carry and balance dishware and glassware in the course of service.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.