Posted Oct 1, 2020
As Events and Banquet Setup:
- Set up and break down event space, ensuring set up according to Banquet Event Order, guest needs are attended to, and public spaces are tidied prior to the event.
- Do your part to help the event shine by cleaning floors, cleaning walls and surfaces in event spaces and surrounding public areas. Ensure supplies are available according to the Banquet Event Order and equipment is set up and functioning properly
- Keep track of event supplies, equipment and carefully store equipment when not in use, promptly reporting repair and maintenance needs.
We are hiring both full-time and part-time positions that requires weekends.
Fundamentals: A high school education or equivalent is required, with three months Maintenance or hospitality experience helpful. Basic math and English written and verbal communication skills is required. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement and heavy lifting, up to 150 pounds occasionally and up to 50 pounds frequently (moving furniture, equipment, staging, etc.)
Qualifications: Event set up and tear down experience (Preferred but not required)
- Continuous heavy lifting of up to 50lbs
- Must be 18 years of age
- Highly motivated, with great energy
- Must demonstrate attention to detail