Posted Jul 25, 2020
Terrace Grille and Bay Pointe Inn is seeking an outgoing, enthusiastic, and professionally oriented individual to join our team of bartenders in our restaurant.
A broad scope of cocktail and spirit history and knowledge is also required. We're looking for a confident self-starter who enjoys hospitality and has a professional and pleasant personality.
Everything from creating unique cocktail recipes, serving them with style and elegance, to running certain aspects of the bar business should be within your advanced skill set. If you consider yourself a cocktail artist with an entrepreneurial spirit and are really passionate and serious about all aspects of the premium cocktail world, submit your resume immediately!
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Provide a unique and engaging experience for our guests that promotes and builds brand loyalty, spirits/products/cocktail sales and hospitality.
- Effectively and consistently educate, prepare and serve our guests premium crafted cocktails and spirits.
- Accurately assemble cocktails, pour and serve tastings of spirits, wine, beer and light foods. Describe each product properly.
- Accurately and consistently process all sales transactions via our POS system.
- Thoroughly perform all cocktail bar opening and/or closing responsibilities which include but are not limited to stocking, folding, cleaning, sweeping and emptying per established protocols and processes.
- Assist in the stocking and organization of all merchandise.
- Assist in Beverage Inventory for the whole property (Bay Pointe Inn and Bay Pointe Woods)
- Available to work weekends and most holidays
- 1+ years working at a premium cocktail bar.
- Broad knowledge of spirits, cocktails, bitters and modifiers.
- Strong customer service and hospitality acumen. 21+ years of age.
- Impeccable communication skills (written and oral).
- Technical proficiency with point of sales software and money handling.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with basic food and serving of food.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment with a selfless commitment to the customer.
- Self-starter with an ability to anticipate and pro-actively accomplish tasks.
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs. required