We are looking for an individual that is passionate about specialty coffee and beverage making. Ideal candidate enjoys building meaningful relationships with customers through the craft of drink preparation, desire to create an elevated experience, and ability to help each customer approach their day with energy, enthusiasm, and flavor.
You are proud to produce the highest quality drinks and customer service experience. While our industry evolves, you are the first to learn and educate about new coffee brewing methods and drink preparation techniques. You contribute to the energized and crisp environment that benefits yourself and people around you. You complete your tasks efficiently and intentionally. You are an enthusiastic collaborator who is continuously developing better and efficient ways to improve the workflow behind the bar as part of the team effort.
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on listening and asking leading questions;
- Ability to comfortably interact with small groups of people;
- Strong people skills - you are approachable, a good listener, and empathetic;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to build relationships;
- Proven experience as a barista or equivalent;
- Ability to maintain professional composure;
- Punctuality and ability maintain consistent attendance ;
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing retail environment;
- Ability to utilize computer technology including software and related gadgets.
Responsibilities and essential job functions:
- Beverage preparation;
- Basic food preparation;
- Customer service;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Light dishwashing;
- Adhering to safe food handling practices;
- Complying with store safety/operating policies and procedures;
- Following food and beverage standard recipes/serving directions;
- Maintaining a clean and organized environment, including work station and surroundings;
- Assisting with training and mentoring.
- Embracing one-team mentality and completing a variety of tasks during the shift;
- Must have a flexible schedule, and able to work early morning shifts, late shifts, weekends, and Holidays.
220 Triangle Rd, Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844, USA
- Strong barista skills;
- Food handlers certificate;
- Experience with various coffee brewing methods;
- Free pour latter art skills;
- Bartender and mixology skills.