Reports to: Owner/CEO
Status: Full-time, Hourly
Compensation: $20+/hr, Depending on Experience
Schedule: 35 hours per week, on average
Benefits: We offer excellent Benefit Plans including: Medical & Dental insurance plans, payroll weekly, employee/friend discounts, company parties, and more.
Chubbies Burgers started in the summer of 2016 with a truck and a dream, driving around the island bringing delicious, classic-burger fare with top-quality, locally-sourced ingredients at reasonable prices. Our Owner/CEO has a passion for innovation in the restaurant industry and doing what’s most effective to ensure happy guests and a kickass, unforgettable product. Chubbies Burgers is a small, growing local company that utilizes innovative systems, ingenuity, a lot of trial and error, and hard work to ensure success. We value our team members; providing competitive compensation, benefits, exciting challenges, and opportunities for growth.
Be part of a company that is growing fast, see it change and evolve, and make a difference with your organizational skills, ideas, and energy.
This position provides a unique opportunity to directly impact the daily operations of a thriving, profitable, expansion-ready brand. The Manager will work directly with the Owner/CEO and will play a vital role in ensuring the company’s daily operations flow smoothly, while helping to move Chubbies Burgers forward toward future expansion and evolution.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is eager to learn and gain the experience needed to move forward in their career. As Chubbies Burgers expands, the company’s Management needs will expand with the potential for this role to evolve into a higher level position.
- Lead Team of Employees: confidently and clearly communicate with and supervise staff of employees at our storefront and prep kitchen location. Ensure quality standards and company standards are being constantly upheld.
- Company Expansion: Clearly understand and help execute concrete goals and tasks to ensure company expansion timeframes are met or exceeded.
- Inventory: help to oversee inventory, ensuring products remain available and homemade items are being restocked.
- Daily station: Assigned daily to a station at our storefront and will be required to function in a supervisor capacity on top of standard duties of a station.
- Errands: Run errands, as needed.
- Personal Assisting: Some personal assistance to the owner/CEO tasks, as needed.
- Continuous Improvement: Proactively seek solutions and suggest improvements to evolve company policies, procedures, and efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open availability required.
- High School Diploma required.
- 3 years experience in the hospitality/restaurant industry.
- 2 or more years in a supervisor capacity, responsible for a team of at least 5 people.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a systemic approach to job tasks and employee management.
- Ability to thrive with a Supervisor who sets clear expectations (procedures should be followed)
- Ability to professionally and effectively represent the Chubbies brand via oral and written communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to keep calm and creatively problem-solve when things are not going as planned.
- Experience with inventory, scheduling, and social media scheduling apps/databases a plus.
- Desire to take initiative to continuously improve Chubbies systems and brand.
- Excellent professional etiquette skills.
- Fast learner, with a willingness to jump in and enjoy a high energy work environment.
- High degree of responsibility and dependability.
- Conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Grit and determination.
- Good sense of humor.
- Desire to be a part of a fun and positive work environment.
- Interest and experience in hospitality/restaurant industry desirable.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance.
How to Apply:
- Sorry, no phone inquiries please
- Please email cover letter and resume to Admin@ChubbiesBurgers.com
Chubbies Burgers is an Equal Opportunity Employer