*~ MUST love dogs. ~*~
Pay: $12/hour during 90-day probationary period.
Raise to $13.50/hour after 90-day period for qualifying employees who work 21 or more hours weekly.
Hours: Part-time. 2 alternating shifts, mornings 7:30 am, 8:30 am (on weekends) -- 2:00 pm or afternoons 1:00 pm -- 7:30 pm. 18-35 flexible hours a week available.
Location: Alternating Coconut Grove & Brickell locations.
ONLY APPLY IF:
- You have a minimum of 3 years general work experience.
- Fluent in English with strong grammar and writing skills.
- Can provide a reason you'd like to work with us.
- We need someone who is available to work at least 3 days a week during the hours specified above and over the holidays. This position is open to U.S. Citizens, Residents or those with work visas who are over 18 years of age.
- This position alternates roles weekly, shifting from hands-on work with the pups to client services.
- Walking our furr-guests outside for relief walks (~5-8 minutes) in groups of 2 or 3 in the morning and afternoon (for morning shifts) in the evening (for afternoon shifts).
- Following personalized feeding instructions and feeding our furr-guests in the morning (morning shift) and evening (afternoon shift).
- Cleaning any poo & pee messes as they occur in the playarea and shop.
- Cleaning rooms once furr-guests vacate. Setting up rooms for incoming furr-guests.
- Organizing and light cleaning of storage areas, shop, etc.
- Keeping detailed notes on our furr-guests feedings and potty breaks.
- Supervising and maintaining a safe and controlled playarea for the dogs.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Supervising the kennel staff.
- Managing groomers schedules.
- Answering calls and emails.
- Receiving new clients.
- Using our software to enter/maintain client information, make new appointments, cancel appointments.
- Charging clients for retail, grooming, hotel & daycare services.
- Have a clear understanding of our services and be able to explain our philosophy and services clearly to clients.
- Alternating Wednesdays and Sundays in both our locations.
- Throughly, lovingly and gently cleaning pups of all sizes and breeds.
- Fully blow-drying pups.
- Gently trimming nails.
- Effectively communicating with our clients in a through and positive way.
- Hourly wages + tips paid on bathing days.
Education/Experience Requirements:Minimum 3 years general work experience.Previous customer service/administrative, minimum 1 year. AND/OR 2 year degree or higher.Previous professional/vounteer experience with dogs a plus.