In search of Miami's most amazing, kind, talented Dog Groomers.
Hours: We are open 7 days a week. 2 daily shifts available, 8:30 am to 1:30 pm or 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Location: Alternating both Coconut Grove and Brickell.
Schedule: Flexible Days and Hours, must be available a minimum of 4 days a week. 35 hours average a week.
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00/year. Commission. Bi-weekly. Direct Deposit available.
Sign-on Bonus: $1,200 sign-on bonus, payable at 90 days with an 12-month contract.
To Apply: Please include with your resume at least 12 before and after images. If you have your work on social media please make sure to include your handles.
Groomers must all have and maintain their own tools and accessories.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICANTS WITH PROFESSIONAL GROOMING EXPERIENCE.
- Professionally groom dogs to clients preferences and expectations.
- A to Z grooming, meaning wash, dry and cut.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles, challenges with clients.
- Clearly communicate expectations for groom.
- Maintain a clean work environment at all times.
- Be able to work in a team environment with a family mindset.
- Grooming dogs in a caring and timely manner.
- Must have at least 3 years of professional dog grooming experience.
- Must pass a qualification interview that entails professionally grooming dog(s) at our location.
- Must have at least a dozen before and after photos of work to apply.
Job Types: Contract, 40% Commission, Full Tips
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year