We are looking for enthusiastic employees to provide an amazing experience for our customers. As a game master, you'll have the rewarding opportunity to see people smile ear to ear every day! Who doesn't want that?!
As a Game Master, you will be responsible for greeting/ checking in customers, orientating them to their chosen escape room, and serving as their personal guide throughout their experience. This will include using fun technology, enjoying the magic of people having fun, and an intoxicating sense of accomplishment each day as you see people routinely smile, laugh, and cheer from the fun YOU give them. Come join the most thrilling escape room in town!
Routinely interacting with strangers in close proximity to:
- Explain escape room game play and answer guest's questions
- Use computer, audio, and video equipment to monitor and guide guests through their escape room experience
- Make, edit, or cancel guest bookings using company reservation system
- Take payments over the phone or in person using a Point of Sale (POS) system
- Explain current promotions for new and returning guests
Use computer, audio, and video equipment to monitor and guide guests through their escape room experience
- Ability to work on short notice (1 to 2 hour notice) and with inconsistent hours every week
- Ability to routinely interact with strangers in close proximity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills