We create wines, experiences, and stories unlike any in the world and inspire people through highly-expressive winemaking, sincere hospitality, and cool, creative environments.
We are seeking a Marketing & Events Coordinator to help us tell stories and drive wine sales for Farm Collective’s wineries through management of company websites, email campaigns, social media, winery events and wine clubs.
We are looking for somebody that is creative, innovative and tactical. You should be an excellent writer and storyteller, with strong technical skills and experience in photography, Adobe CC, and the internet. You should be dynamic, flexible, a self-starter, and able to adapt to the wineries’ frequently changing needs and the company’s growth. Beyond that, you need to be down for anything, willing to bust your ass and able to keep moving when things don't go your way. We value self-starters, optimists, and dreamers.
● Run and maintain our websites and online stores.
● Craft and send innovative, effective email campaigns.
● Stack those followers and likes on Instagram and Facebook.
● Run seasonal Wine Club releases.
● Create new written content, photography, and videos.
● Deliver game-changing customer service every single day.
● Work on new printed materials and products.
● Manage shipping, logistics, and compliance.
● Maintain our CRM and POS.
● Develop marketing strategies.
● Create insightful reports.
● Sell wine.
● Organize, promote and lead awesome events at our wineries.
● Learn, grow, dominate, have a life.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
● 2+ years working in digital or wine marketing.
● Strong technical skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, and Excel.
● Sales skills.
● Familiarity with Instagram and Facebook and ads.
● Strong sense of organization and consistency with the ability to prioritize and hit deadlines.
● Strong skills with math, data and statistics.
● Must have own transportation, a valid driver's license and be insurable. This position will be required to travel regularly between different locations throughout Napa valley (i.e., between tasting rooms, main office/wine production) and potentially to different vineyard sites further away.
● A true love of wine, food, music, and adventure.
● Familiarity with WineDirect (Vin65) preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
● Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-ish to 5:30 PM-ish with lots of flexibility.
● Work will primarily be at our marketing headquarters in Napa, California.
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (case of wine) and to remain standing on feet for long periods of time.
● Must be 21 years of age or older.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & PERKS
● We pay above industry average with generous bonus opportunities.
● Regular full-time employees also get access to our comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. They’re also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a retirement plan with a company match. Pretty sweet, huh?
● Unlimited vacation!* Got your attention? Ok, there's an asterisk because we have some rules and requirements, but our exempt, salaried team members enjoy flexible, uncapped time off.
● Opportunities to work remotely.
● Simple IRA retirement plan with company matching.
● Of course, you’ll also get a wine allocation so you can enjoy and share our fantastic products with your friends and family outside of the tasting room (or keep it to yourself, we won’t tell).
● An endless supply of sparkling water, big Mac computers, standing desks, vinyl records, and more.
OUR CORE VALUES
● Be Different: Creativity and curiosity drive us. By pursuing what is fundamentally fresh, different, and exciting, we create our biggest competitive advantage. We believe that a sharper nail is better than a bigger hammer. We mimic no one. We lead, innovate, and take risks.
● Give a Shit: Our team is made of self-starters. We are passionate, ambitious, and love to win. We take pride in the quality and consistency of our work because it helps our business and because it reflects our individual character and integrity.
● Embrace Growth: For our company to thrive, we must be financially profitable and grow professionally. We act in the best interest of our business. We stay lean, mean, and flexible. We strive to create new opportunities and celebrate our successes.
● Stay Cool: Life is short. We believe that hard work should enable us to live rewarding lives. In effort to maintain a healthy life-work balance, we must cut out all bullshit. Our work days are fun, productive, and positive. We adore our customers and are grateful for them. To each other we are open, honest, and selfless. We treat everyone with respect.
● Please submit your resume as well as a cover letter (both in PDF format) telling us why you are psyched about this opportunity and would be an awesome addition to our team.
● Applicants must be willing to consent to a background check.