Summer Camp Instructor
Posted May 26, 2020
Are you psyched about climbing and do you love working with kids? We are currently accepting applications for our Summer Camp Instructor positions at our new gym in Millcreek! The position begins June and lasts through August. Up to 25 hours per week.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum of two years of climbing experience and at least two years of experience working with children and adolescents.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills;
- Knowledge of climbing techniques and the ability to teach a group;
- Ability to provide instruction in a fun, positive and safe environment;
- Candidates must have flexibility with their schedules.
- First aid certification required upon hire;
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.