Koffee Kult is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, and well organized individual who would like to work in a multi-disciplinary environment as a Sales Administrator and Office Coordinator. This is an outstanding position for an individual who wishes to further their career in Specialty Coffee.
This individual will be a key person in our organization from being involved with customers, vendors and staff. The position will be providing administrative support ensuring day-to-day functions around the office run smoothly, planning and coordinating office events, and more. If you are an exceptionally motivated, smart and driven individual who wants to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment, this position is for you.
What you'll do
· Provides administrative support and serves as a second point of contact for the office and sales team, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining vender relations.
· Provides friendly, helpful solutions for customers needing via telephone and computer.
· Assist in employee scheduling, entering payroll and other HR tasks.
· Coordinating employee events, office parties, office volunteer activities, and executive meetings
· Assist with processing expense reports monthly, Customer and Vendor settlements. manage office mail, FedEx or post office location to drop off packages.
· Order and stock all supplies for office, retail and production departments as needed, forecast and order merchandise.
· Helps Production Department coordinate troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Food Safety Program documentation while being the liaison with 3rd party and government inspections.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
· Runs errands, when needed, to pick up supplies and/or product.
· Maintains efficient, friendly service.
· All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
· One year of relevant experience in coffee.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
· Must be highly organized and ability to perform clerical duties.
· Must be computer savvy, with knowledge of Quick Books, MS Word, Excel, and GSuite
· Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks; strong time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks.
· One year Food Safety HACCPA experience
· A positive attitude and willingness to help.
· Able to work independently and be team oriented.
Why Koffee Kult?
· World Leader in Specialty Coffee
· Endless growth opportunitiesHollywood, FL
Koffee Kult is seeking awesome individuals to assist in our shipping and receiving department daily activities such as boxing, shipping, tracking available Inventory of our products.
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5 PM. Full & Part Time
Koffee Kult is a premium coffee roaster founded in 2008 located in Hollywood Florida. Dedicated to traceability and sustainable farm practices resulting in awesome coffee.Hollywood, FL