Koffee Kult is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and coffee loving barista with coffee & hospitality experience to join our team. These candidates will demonstrate excellent customer service, exceptional communication with team members, and the consistent delivery of high quality coffee beverages. We have a special focus on product quality and hospitality. We can’t wait to meet you!
This position has the potential to grow into a year-round, full time team member!
Excellent Customer Service
- Welcome and engage customers.
- Provide customers with a warm, friendly and sincere attitude as you host their cafe experience.
- Help customers decide on the right product by offering samples and responding to their questions with a sense of urgency and proficient product knowledge.
- Thank customers for their order and ongoing support.
Drink Quality and Coffee Preparation
- Consistently prepare and serve high quality coffee beverages in an expedient manner.
- Maintain exemplary preparation and serving standards on a consistent basis.
- Participate in ongoing tastings and training's, constantly honing your craft as a barista.
- Demonstrate a consistent enthusiasm for preparing and serving coffee drinks.
- Facilitate coffee education and ongoing coffee dialogue.
Maintain Store Operations
- Operate with respect to company policies at all times, including well maintained coffee bar and a clean, safe work environment. Reflect the utmost professionalism.
- Represent the company brand as respectfully as possible, reflecting company standards at all times.
- Adhere to company dress code, self conduct, and health policies at all times.
- Promote thoughtful conversation and engage customers with coffee ideas and open mindedness to all beverage experiences.
- Effective communication skills, ability to articulate coffee experience.
- Continually demonstrate the ability to collaborate with your team members.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Koffee Kult is seeking awesome individuals to assist in our shipping and receiving department daily activities such as boxing, shipping, tracking available Inventory of our products.
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5 PM. Full Time
- Create, process and maintain customer orders
- Coordinate with department heads to coordinate timely retrieval of products assembled ready for shipping
- Coordinate Manage and track incoming shipments
- Track and trace goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with shipping and using LTL, UPS and Fedex
- Operate a fork lift and have certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task
- Must be able to lift objects weighing between 20 and 50lbs
- Bilingual, English/Spanish a plus
- 3+ year prior experience.
Koffee Kult is a premium coffee roaster founded in 2008 located in Hollywood Florida. Dedicated to traceability and sustainable farm practices resulting in awesome coffee.