Long Beach, CA
Posted Jul 16, 2019
Scope for the Position:
Your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company’s inventory levels while maintaining a state compliant facility. You will be responsible for maintaining inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
A successful inventory manager is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- MUST BE 21+
- Must have Valid ID
- Must be able to pass Live Scan (criminal background check) - No Felony / Misdemeanor Drug Related Charges within the previous 4 years allowed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year management experience
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English, second languages encouraged
- Able to perform basic retail math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Proficient with Microsoft office and Google Suite
- Technologically Proficient - Able to operate a computer and a tablet, familiarity with POS systems
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
- Open Availability - Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
Qualities We're Searching for
- Accountability (Able to handle responsibilities)
- Open schedule (Flexible availability)
- Proactive / Self starter
- Reliable transportation
- Presentable and Professional appearance
- Highly Organized
- Highly Attentive
- Detail Oriented