Guest Experience Manager
Long Beach, CA
Posted Jul 16, 2019
Guest Experience Manager
We are looking for a results a driven Guest Experience Manager to be responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and follow through with general sales manager duties.
Scope for the Position:
A driven Guest Experience Manager to be responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and follow through with general sales manager duties.
You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Managing organizational sales
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team..
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- MUST BE 21+
- Must have Valid ID
- Must be able to pass Live Scan (criminal background check) - No Felony / Misdemeanor Drug Related Charges within the previous 4 years
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year management experience
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English, second languages encouraged
- Able to perform basic retail math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to analyze sales data and help determine sales trends and predict future trends
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Technologically Proficient - Able to operate a computer and a tablet, familiarity with POS systems
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism in regard to both patients and team members
- Open Availability - Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Qualities We're Searching for:
- Accountability (Able to handle responsibilities)
- Open schedule (Flexible availability)
- Proactive / Self starter
- Reliable transportation
- Presentable and Professional appearance
- Sociable (A people person with an upbeat, positive attitude!)
- Patience and Kindness