Guest Experience Lead
Long Beach, CA
Posted Jul 16, 2019
Guest Experience Lead
We are looking for a results driven Guest Experience Lead to be responsible for all sales activities and manage a successful sales floor, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet clients expectations.
Scope for the Position:
Responsibility for setting the example of an “ideal” guest experience bud, assisting the store management team with store operations, interacting with guests to problem solve issues, assisting in the sales process, ensuring an outstanding customer experience. Working with store management team to plan and execute on development and business plans.
This role is a developmental opportunity in preparation for a management position.
- Create an outstanding buying experience for the guest
- Execute floor leadership—own the sales floor with the Sales Manager; greet all guests in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries. Set the ideal example of an exceptional Guest Experience Associate – be the one other Guest Experience Associate look to for guidance on how to succeed.
- Coach and develop Guest Experience Associate in assessing customer needs and right fitting the customer with the total technology solution
- Work with the Guest Experience Associate to problem solve customer issues
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling and deposits as governed by operations control standards
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining store appearance and merchandising standards
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Haven policies and procedures
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- Must have open availability
- Must have Google suit and Microsoft Office experience
- Must be team oriented
- Must have organization skills
- Prior leadership experience is preferred.
- Must have prior cash handling experience
Qualities We're Searching for:
- Accountability (Able to handle responsibilities)
- Open schedule (Flexible availability)
- Proactive / Self starter
- Reliable transportation
- Presentable and Professional appearance
- Sociable (A people person with an upbeat, positive attitude!)
- Patience and Kindness
If you are a leader who is consistently punctual, reliable and ready for anything with an outgoing personality we'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your time and interest in our organization!
Please do not contact the dispensary with inquiries regarding your application, as they will be unable to respond.