The Residential Assistant for Transitional Living assists the residents in ensuring safe and productive housing, keeping youth engaged and on task as well as teaching basic life skills essential for independent living. Under the direction of the Program Director, the RA is essential to the positive development of TLP participants.
Park Place Outreach, Inc. has served the Savannah community since 1984 providing emergency shelter, meals, and counseling to at-risk youth and their families.
- Applicants must have at least a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Two( 2 ) years experience working with children, preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license & insurability for van operation, preferably over the age of 25
- Satisfactory clearance of criminal background, DMV, and drug screenings
- CPR and First Aid Certification within one month of hire
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
Salary: $10.00 hourly