The Case Manager, under the direction of the Program Director, is responsible for ensuring the educational, medical, emotional, and social needs for youth clients are met while coordinating ancillary and social service needs and following government guidelines and objectives to serve males ages 17-21.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice, social work, sociology, psychology, or related science field with two years working experience with children, adolescents, and families in a social services capacity.
▪ Satisfactory clearance of criminal background, DMV, and drug screenings.
▪ Valid Driver’s license & insurability for van operation, preferably over the age of 25
▪ CPR and First Aid Certification within one month of hire
▪ Knowledge of MS Office applications
Salary & Status:
- $16.00-$18.00 hourly, commensurate with work experience;
- Non-exempt; Full-time with benefits package