The Overnight Resident Assistant for Transitional Living assists all residents to ensure safe and productive housing, keep youth engaged while providing extra support for emergency placements. Under the direction of the Program Director, the RA is essential to the positive development of TLP participants. This position is PRN (required, as needed) upon emergency intake admission to acclimate resident for first seven days.
Park Place Outreach, Inc. has served the Savannah community since 1984 providing emergency shelter, meals, and counseling to at-risk youth and their families.
- Applicants must have at least a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- At least two years of experience in a related /residential home setting, preferred although not conditional for consideration
- Valid Driver’s license & insurability for van operation, preferably over the age of 25
- Satisfactory clearance of criminal background, DMV, and drug screenings
- CPR and First Aid Certification within one month of hire
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
Salary: $10.00 hourly