Customer Experience Coordinator
Posted Jul 26, 2019
Pistils Nursery is seeking a positive, patient and outgoing Customer Experience Coordinator to contribute to Pistils’ direct-to-consumer customer service efforts, in order to ensure the customer experience exceeds customer expectations every step of the way.
The primary function of this role is to represent the brand to customers by fielding inquiries and solving customer customer problems or concerns, working towards 100% customer satisfaction, retention, and referrals. As a "back of house" position, the majority of the Coordinator’s time will be spent answering customer emails and phone calls regarding online orders, plant care and product availability.
Areas of Responsibility
- Field and respond to inbound customer communications, delegating to other team members / departments as needed
- Ensure all inbound communication meets the team’s standards of efficiency and the company’s quality standards, bringing a sense of urgency, reassurance, and personal touch to customers.
- Create, maintain and use library of response templates in order to streamline productivity and increase consistency
- Support Brand Director in creating / maintaining online help site for business.
- Tag each customer inquiry according to issue type for accurate analysis and reporting
- Respond to social media DMs in a timely manner with a conversational and personal voice.
- Respond as needed to online reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook etc., as well as to customer surveys, with assistance from Directors or Principal as needed.
- Communicate daily with Web and Retail teams to troubleshoot customer issues; make relevant teams aware of recurring or pressing issues
- Provide weekly feedback to Web and Retail teams in regards to customer complains and suggestions for resolutions / updates to policy
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High standards
- Attention to detail; hyper-organized
- Excellent communicator, particularly in writing
- Unflappable (customers can sometimes be challenging!)
- Team player
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Service, preferably in multiple channels including email, phone and live chat
- Plant knowledge strongly preferred but not required
- Superb written and verbal skills (no fear of phone!)
- Ability to prioritize while multitasking, balancing productivity with high quality of work
- Natural desire to provide excellent, on-brand, hands-on customer service
- Detail and process-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
Please submit a résumé and cover letter outlining your interest, experience and what you'll bring to the team. In your cover letter, tell us about your approach to online customer service.
This is a part-time position, starting at 15-18 hrs/week with the potential to expand as the business grows. The ideal candidate will be available to work short shifts, 4-5 days per week.