Controller creates and holds department heads accountable for budgets and key metrics; makes sure all financial functions are like clockwork; provides management real-time visibility into key business performance metrics. CPA is preferred but not required.
- Participate in development and support of company strategic goals
- Ensure financial budgets are compiled accurately and timely and reflect organizational goals
- Monitor financials pointing out key issues that require management attention and offering corrective actions
- Ensure timely/accurate processing of AP, cash, AR, collections, payroll, FA, general ledger activities
- Ensures monthly closes are accurate and timely and results are reported as per GAAP to management and the BOD.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate internal accounting controls are established and maintained.
- Safeguards company assets
- Establish efficient processes for the conversion of transactions into usable financial data.
- Develop and monitor key metrics for the company
- Monitor bank or creditor debt covenants
- Perform financial analyses as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by CEO or CFO.
Who You Are:
- Will have five or more years in a controller position in a sub-$100 million company.
- Have two or more years in a health-services company.
- You have experience managing AR, AP, PR, FA and GL functions and closing books monthly and at year-end.
- At minimum, two or more years successfully operating within a very fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience with QuickBooks SW and at least one other higher-level Accounting package (e.g., Great Plains Dynamics, Navision, Sage, Intacct, etc.)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar
· CPA: Preferred
· 5 to 7 years Accounting Experience
· 3+ years of experience in relevant or adjacent industry or role is ideal
· Advanced in Excel
· Proficient in accounting software
· Must have a positive attitude and drive for fast moving work
· Trustworthiness and dedication to high quality work
· Strong strategic and analytical thinking
· The ability to juggle multiple high priority tasks at once
· Hold self and team accountable for accuracy of work and deadlines
What are the benefits of joining Smart Choice MRI?
Unlimited La Croix, Teddy Grahams, and potential. Plus, you’ll be part of a company that is driven to do something great. Our team is excited to see each other every day and make a difference in people’s lives. We are a growing company with every opportunity… and of course we offer competitive pay, a great 401k plan, and a full benefits package. We offer other sales-based incentives, too.
How to Apply:
- Send in your resume so we can get a better idea of your experiences. Don’t get stuck in the format your college seminar told you about. Your resume is our first chance to see you. Give us a piece of you on paper.
We review every applicant. And we are real humans, not computers.