An Insurance Authorization Associate works to obtain insurance benefits and prior authorizations for our patients. They identify potential process improvements to streamline interactions with insurance providers and ensure our patients can receive the care they need in a timely manner.
Who You Are:
You have a background either working for an insurance company or working with insurance companies on behalf of a healthcare provider. You are familiar with the functions of insurance companies and prior authorizations.
· 2+ years of experience in relevant medical insurance authorizations role is ideal
· Must have a positive attitude and drive for fast moving work
· Trustworthiness and dedication to high quality work
· The ability to juggle multiple high priority tasks at once
· Hold self and team accountable for accuracy of work and deadlines
What are the benefits of joining Smart Choice MRI?
Unlimited La Croix, Teddy Grahams, and potential. Plus, you’ll be part of a company that is driven to do something great. Our team is excited to see each other every day and make a difference in people’s lives. We are a growing company with every opportunity… and of course we offer competitive pay, a great 401k plan, and a full benefits package.
How to Apply:
We review every applicant. And we are real humans, not computers.