We are looking for a skilled Senior Accountant to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
· You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
Who are you:
Will have 5-7 years of experience keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. A successful senior accountant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers. Ultimately, the Senior Accountant will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
· Proven accounting experience, CPA a plus
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Well organized
· Bachelor's degree
What are the benefits of joining Smart Choice MRI?
Unlimited La Croix, Teddy Grahams, and potential. Plus, you’ll be part of a company that is driven to do something great. Our team is excited to see each other every day and make a difference in people’s lives. We are a growing company with every opportunity… and of course we offer competitive pay, a great 401k plan, and a full benefits package. We offer other sales-based incentives, too.
How to Apply:
We review every applicant. And we are real humans, not computers.