Lake Shawnee Golf Course - Outside Services Staff
Requirements: MUST BE 16 WITH A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our outside services, we expect you to exceed our guests’ expectations and achieving maximum employment satisfaction while adhering to the standard of our golf courses.
Our goal is to create an environment where every guest that visits our golf courses will have an exceptional golf experience. The Outside Services Staff is responsible for the guests’ satisfaction while he/she is on the driving range, picking up or turning in their golf carts, and all other areas around the property.
The highest level of professionalism is expected from our Outside Services Staff.
Reports to: Pro Shop Attendant, Assistant Golf Professionals, Head Golf Professional
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Follow all the employment policies and procedures in the golf course employee manual.
- Operate golf carts, driving range equipment
- Bring golf carts out of storage throughout the day ensuring they are clean and ready for guests and cleaning and parking returned golf carts to the barn for storage at closing.
- Keep golf carts clean and fully stocked with gas, scorecard, pencil for guests.
- Pick up & clean range balls from the driving range to sufficiently stock in the pro shop.
- Pick up any empty range baskets from the driving range tee.
- Stock and organize range balls behind pro shop counter.
- Clean rental sets as they are returned from guests on the golf course.
- Clean toilets, urinals, sink areas and stock products, in the restrooms throughout the day and mop the restroom floors at the end of the day.
- Take out trash from around the building and inside the pro shop, café, banquet areas, basements, cart barns, etc… and restock with clean trash can liners.
- Pick up trash around the outside of the buildings.
- Create a professional friendly environment.
- Assist with other team member duties as deemed necessary. (Pro Shop, Food & Beverage)
- Assist with general office work if needed.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, safe and organized work environment.
- Ensure that guests are greeted immediately and addressed by their name whenever possible.
- Ensure that all guest inquiries and requests are met efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure that complaints are dealt with in a pleasant manner and recorded for your supervisors.
- Record and document any safety hazards or other important situations for your supervisors.
- Anticipate any problems or situations that may occur in your area and take action before they become a problem.
- Use the guidance of the Golf Professionals, and Managers for daily duties and direction, or any problems you are unable to solve yourself.