Lake Shawnee Golf Course - Pro Shop Attendant
Requirements: MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE.
To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Pro Shop, we expect you to exceed our guests’ expectations and achieving maximum employment satisfaction while adhering to the standard of our golf courses.
Our goal is to create an environment where every guest that visits our golf courses will have an exceptional golf experience. The Pro Shop Attendant is responsible for the guests’ satisfaction while he/she is in the pro shop.
The highest level of professionalism is expected from our Pro Shop Attendants.
Reports to: Assistant Golf Professionals, Head Golf Professional
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Open and close the pro shop.
- Follow all the employment policies and procedures in the golf course employee manual.
- Take tee time reservations.
- Check-in tee times and collect fees.
- Answer phones, direct calls, and answer customer questions professionally.
- Sell products in the golf shop.
- Sign out demo equipment when requested by guests.
- Create a professional friendly environment in the pro shop.
- Work with pro shop managers, and golf professionals to ensure proper rotation of inventory and displays.
- Communicate with the starter/marshal of guests status and other information.
- Assist with other team member duties as deemed necessary. (Outside Services, Food & Beverage)
- Assist with general office work as required.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, safe and organized work environment.
- Ensure that guests are greeted immediately and addressed by their name whenever possible, upon entering the pro shop or building.
- Ensure that all guest inquiries and requests are met efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure that complaints are dealt with in a pleasant manner and recorded for your supervisors.
- Record and document any safety hazards or other important situations for your supervisors.
- Anticipate any problems or situations in the pro shop and take action before they become a problem.
- Use the guidance of the Golf Professionals, and Managers for daily duties and direction, or any problems you are unable to solve yourself.