Cypress Ridge Golf Course - Café & Beverage Cart Staff
Requirements: MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the cafe, we expect you to exceed our guests’ expectations and achieving maximum employment satisfaction while adhering to the standard of our golf courses.
Our goal is to create an environment where every guest that visits our golf courses will have an exceptional golf experience. The Café & Beverage Cart Staff is responsible for the guests’ satisfaction while he/she is in the cafe.
The highest level of professionalism is expected from our Café & Beverage Cart Staff.
Reports to: Pro Shop Attendant, Assistant Golf Professionals, Head Golf Professional
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Open and close the café.
- Follow all the employment policies and procedures in the golf course employee manual.
- Operate food service equipment (i.e. flat top grill, beer taps, hot dog equipment, etc..).
- Prepare items from our menu for customers.
- Stock and organize beverage coolers and snack counters.
- Serve beer and alcohol and make mixed drinks.
- Handle cash, credit card transactions on point of sale register.
- Create a professional friendly environment in the cafe.
- Ensure proper rotation of food and beverage inventory and displays.
- Assist with other team member duties as deemed necessary. (Pro Shop, Outside Services)
- Assist with general office work as required.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, safe and organized work environment.
- Ensure that guests are greeted immediately and addressed by their name whenever possible, upon entering the cafe or building.
- Ensure that all guest inquiries and requests are met efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure that complaints are dealt with in a pleasant manner and recorded for your supervisors.
- Record and document any safety hazards or other important situations for your supervisors.
- Anticipate any problems or situations in the café area and take action before they become a problem.
- Use the guidance of the Golf Professionals, and Managers for daily duties and direction, or any problems you are unable to solve yourself.