Ecommerce Shipping Lead
2322 S Presidents Drive, West Valley, UT 84120
Posted Jul 30, 2020
Working for UtahSkis offers a fun work environment full of people passionate about the outdoors and snow sports. Work perks include access to industry discounts, lift tickets, a ping pong table, stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team ski outings, BBQ days and more. This position will include planning, management of workflow and process improvement to ensure on-time delivery and quality standards.
- Identify and sort orders accurately and efficiently for processing and shipping.
- Read and identify product labels and shipment logs.
- Package and ship the days orders.
- Maintain fulfillment performance metrics and leverage those metrics to drive further improvements.
- Involved in planning and implementing new Shipping processes and working to improve existing processes, goal focused on continuous improvements.
- Manage workflow and the processing of orders to accommodate daily order volumes.
- Coordinates with other departments on issues, projects, and opportunities for improvements.
- Promote and enforce quality standards to always provide the customer with the best experience possible.
- Maintain a high level of organization and cleanliness in the shipping space at all times.
- Promptly and positively takes progressive corrective actions when issues arise.
- Drive to the Salt Lake City and Park City stores to assist with order procurement.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver's License with no recent moving violations.
- Previous experience with shipping and fulfillment preferred.
- Competent in the use of the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.).
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills required.
- Enthusiasm combined with a drive for constant improvement.
- Proven ability to independently meet deadlines.
- Must be able to sit for several hours.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and moving of merchandise or other inventory.
- Vision to read detailed instructions and labels, distance and color vision, peripheral and depth perception.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work will be performed in a warehouse environment.
Base Weekly pay range of $13 -$16 /HR with benefits and a defined incentive program based on results