Store Associate Duties and Responsibilities
1. Handle cash and credit sales, and close out till at the end of the day as needed
2. Process, price and shelve incoming products
3. Assist in cleaning and maintenance of the store
4. Maintain shelf organization & stocking.
5. Run the register, make sales, answer customers' questions, and channel customer complaints to proper avenues.
6. Receive donations.
7. Proactively communicate with management, staff, & volunteers
8. Provide a safe and welcoming retail environment to customers of all abilities/experience
9. Positive attitude and strong work ethic
10. Professional, customer-friendly demeanor and appearance
11. Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends
12. Previous production and/or inventory processing experience preferred
13. Responsible for assuring excellent customer service to shoppers, donors and co- workers.
14. Work as part of a team.
15. Be available to work in the store, merchandise prep area, cashier, and donations areas.
16. If designated, maintain accurate records or voucher usage.
17. If designated, maintain accurate records of various recycling efforts and support the current recycling program.
18. Personally be responsible for punching in and out on time.