Sure Immigration in Victoria BC is in need of a Food Service Supervisor. Citizens, permanent residents, newcomers to Canada, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, people with disabilities, and foreign workers with two years of related work experience can apply.
– Interview, hire and train new employees
– Receive customer complaints and resolve problems professionally
– Ensure food service and quality control
– Organize weekly, monthly, and annual reports
– Supervise employees to maintain the cleanliness of food service areas and equipment
– Supervise and coordinate activities of staff
– Keep track of hours worked by the employees and personnel records
– Ensure that knowledge of business food safety guidelines is up-to-date and maintained
– Two years of related work experience
– Can work under pressure
– Strong leadership skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Sure Immigration offers immigration consultancy and recruitment services in Burnaby BC and Victoria BC. We assist job seekers and Canadian employers in all hiring processes, including LMIA application.