Surework Home Care Solutions is currently in need of a senior caregiver in Victoria BC who can provide assistance and care to elderly clients during the night. Apply here: http://www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.
- Able to identify and inform client care concerns when needed;
- Experience in giving elderly care is not necessary but will be an advantage;
- Can stay awake the whole night;
- Able to speak and write clearly in English;
- Can assist the client during overnight toileting (an average of 3-4 times assist per night).
Senior Caregiver in Victoria BC Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the limits of own knowledge and experience;
- Help client with ambulation, transfers, and exercises;
- Accomplish records and documentation accurately and thoroughly;
- Satisfy the safety needs of the client and handle equipment safely and properly;
- Provide companionship, conversation, light house cleaning duties, and meal preparations;
- Aid clients in all their activities of daily living, such as grooming, bathing, linen change, and personal hygiene
- Give personal care to the client, as described in the care plans.
All are welcome to apply as a senior caregiver in Victoria BC: newcomers in Canada, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, and people with disabilities, as long as you are capable of giving senior care, particularly during the night.