Salt Lake City, UT
Posted Jun 25, 2020
Vertical Solutions leads the evolution of indoor rock climbing by constructing stunning, world-class climbing gyms that are Never The Same. With any combination of modular panel designs, unique stains, paints, and textured surfaces, all proudly-produced in the USA, we give clients full customization to fit their vision. We have an unmatched team contributing their expertise and passion to our mission and we’re looking to add a Project Manager who will take the lead on multiple construction projects & help clients achieve their vision. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management, or related field, applicable work experience can substitute for the degree.
- Work Experience: Minimum of three years of project management experience.
- Analytical Skills: Must be good at planning for large-scale, multi-step projects.
- Communication: Good writing and speaking skills are needed for communicating with clients to achieve high levels of satisfaction.
- Time-Management: Deadlines are crucial. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.
- Management Skills: Must lead projects successfully & keep construction teams motivated and focused on the job. Must hold teams accountable for their work performance.
- Technical Skills: Must be an expert in construction methodologies, ability to read blueprints, and understand other technical aspects of construction.
- Business Acumen: Must understand business operational practices, P&L, margins, and job costing to ensure budget adherence.
- Goal-Oriented: Plan for and implement group goals to successfully achieve department targets.