Salt Lake City, UT
Posted Jul 7, 2020
This role will operate various machinery and tools to manufacture polyurethane climbing holds and silicone molds. They will also assist with shop operations including mixing, pouring, sanding, operating machinery, and quality control.
- Create a large variety of climbing holds by repetitively pouring, painting, and molding;
- Sand and drill holds using various power and hand tools;
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs), general directions, quality-control programs and safety requirements for all production operations;
- Keep a clean, organized working environment;
- Other general labor work (e.g. Sweep, clean up job stations, run errands, etc.);
- Additional duties may be assigned.