Salt Lake City, UT
Posted May 25, 2020
We are looking for a hard-working, dependable laborer to help in our Salt Lake City shop! This is a full-time opportunity with the potential to develop into a long-term career.
- General labor work such as sweeping, cleaning up shop stations, running errands, painting, rough carpentry, etc.
- Put up panels, drill tnut holes, install tnuts;
- Reads plans and blueprints to make sure the diagrams meet specifications;
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs), general directions, quality-control programs and safety requirements for all production operations;
- Load and unload materials;
- Handles tools of various types;
- Keep a clean, organized working environment and assist in maintaining machinery and tools;
- Rough carpentry, painting, epoxy coating, welding, & steel fabrication depending on experience.
- We are looking for 6 months to one-year construction or manufacturing experience but can train anyone willing to jump in and learn quickly.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks while maintaining quality and production standards;
- Wear company provided safety equipment (harness, hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses);
- Ability to use and read measuring tape;
- Reliable- shows up to shift on time each day;
- Proactive, self-starter, positive attitude;
- Valid driver license.