- This position will average 32 - 40 hours per week.
- The position will primarily be second shift (3 p.m. to 11 p.m.), but also may include first shift hours (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.) The candidate be available to work throughout the week and weekends including holidays.
- Previous experience in the hotel industry is preferred with preference given to candidates with Hilton experience.
• Checking in/out guests.
• Creating and modifying reservations.
• Answering phone calls and providing requested information.
• Communicating with staff to ensure daily operations are conducted effectively.
• Counting and handling cash on hand properly.
• Code electronic keys.
• Solving any guest issues or complaints or communicating them with management if unsure on actions to take.
• Completing Hampton's required training for the OnQ property management system.
• Completing Hampton's daily requirements according to brand standards.
• Keeping desk area and back office clean and tidy.
• Ability to remain calm in a high intensity, busy environment.
• Ability to diffuse stressful situations.
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English effectively.
• High school education required.
• Previous experience with the Hilton OnQ management system is a plus.
• Ability to use basic mathematical functions to calculate rates, tax percentages and discounts.
Because we are Hilton Family Brand all our employees are eligible for GoHilton discount active day one of employment: You, your friends & your family will travel at discounted rates at all Hilton hotels for the length of your employment. (Example: Employee discount $35.00/nt for other Hilton Family Hotels EVERYWHERE)
Must be 16 yrs or older. Students are welcome to apply, will work around your class and exam schedules.
Apply in person at the hotel 7 days a week, 7 am to 7 pm
Come to the front desk and fill out an application, a member of management is always on duty to interview you. (We are located @ 1252 US HWY 421 South in Boone NC. We are across the street from Bojangles and Bubbles Car Wash.)
After background and drug screen comes back we can typically get you started in just a few days.
We opened in October 2016, we are a 113 room Hilton Family Brand Hotel. We are currently in the Top 1% of all Hamptons in the US! Our ownership and management company are based here in NC. We offer the Hilton Family Travel Program, vacation time for part-time and full-time employees, health insurance for full-time employees after the measurement period. We take care of our people and in turn, we ask that they take care of our guests. Our guests come from all over for business, celebrations, families visiting AppState & those coming to Boone to enjoy the great outdoors.
1252 US Hwy 421 S, Boone, NC 28607-5726, United States